Biorevitalisation offers a miracle solution for facing ageing concerns.
The process triggers the skin’s own natural collagen production and cell rejuvenation through the injection of hyaluronic acid. The hydrating power of this acid feeds the skin’s cells at a deeper level and results in supple, younger-looking skin.
Biorevitalisation can significantly improve your skin condition on any part of your body. As an example of this it can be used on face, decolletage, arms, neck or the inner arms. After the procedure with non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid, skin regains elasticity and a healthy glow, both attributable to young skin.
Rejuvenation has to be one of the best ways to preserve your skin’s youth.
- Skin regains elasticity
- Skin has a healthy glow
- Results in a younger-looking skin
Jalupro is a skin biorevitaliser. It is a mixture of hyaluronic acid and amino acids. There are cells in the subcutaneous skin called fibroblasts, whose job it is to build connective tissue in the skin. They produce, amongst other fibrous proteins, collagen and elasticn whose action firms, plumps and tightens skin. As you age, fibroblast activity reduces, causing the skin to look older, losing tone and elasticity. In Jalupro the hyaluronic acid attracts moisture within the skin to plump and firm giving a healthy glow, whilst the amino acids feed the fibroblasts. The skin will continue to improve over time and the effects last for around 6 months.
- Photo ageing (sun damage)
- Extrinsic ageing
- One month later Jalucomplex
- Hands, face, knees, elbows, neck, décolletage , upper arms, stretch marks, inner thighs, abdomen and dark eye circles
Jalupro HMW is all of the above and suitable for most of the same areas. It is used to correct the signs of ageing and photo-ageing, dry and dehydrated skin and reduction of stretch marks, and helps to fade scarring. It is ideal before and after surgery and can be used before sunbathing. It is especially good for more mature skins by helping to reduce depressions and even eliminate them.
- 3 treatments, once every 10 days
- Further treatment is dependent on client’s skin and will be discussed with the practitioner.
- Efficacy increases over time and results last for up to 5/6 months.
Sunekos 200 and 1200
Sunekos, again is a mixture of hyaluronic acids and amino acids. Sunekos can be used on the face, neck, décolletage, hands, eye-circles and bags, forehead and inner thigh. Depending on the method of application Sunekos can fill a hollower face where volume has been lost through age, or a lifting effect for relatively younger people with a more rounded face.
Treatment with Sunekos 200
- 3 treatments every 7 – 10 days
- Maintenance depends on client’s skin and will be discussed with the practitioner
Treatment with Sunekos 1200 200
- The first treatment will be 1200, with 3 further treatments with 200 every 7/10 days
- Sunekos 1200 acts as a scaffold for the further treatments of 200
Hydryal is an extremely pure form of hyaluronic acid. It is the highest concentration of HA on the market @ 4%. It can be used on various areas of the body, but is used mainly for face, neck, hands and décolletage. This product also contains mannitol, which acts as a defence for hyaluronic acid against free radicals.
- Restore skin’s moisture
- Revitalise skin
- Reduce wrinkles
- Soften facial creases
- Increase elasticity
- Help skin retain moisture
- Enhance radiance
- The recovery time is minimal
- Pain: there is little discomfort and can be used with a topical anaesthetic
- Treatment time is about 30 minutes
- Side effects: Mild swelling and possible bruising at injection site
- Risks. Rarely there can be infection at site of injection, vascular compromise and nerve damage
- Frequency of treatment is client dependent but we recommend 2 treatments ¾ weeks apart and then once every 3\4 months thereafter